The Account Manager (AM) is responsible for business development, managing existing clients and building new client relationships. DCM has invested deeply in our Document Management Systems (DMS) software and in our “Hands On” approach services. As the clients’ trusted business advisor, the Account Manager offers DCM solutions (technology tools and support services) to ensure client success. Clients range from hospitals, school boards, architecture and engineering firms to utilities, and cities.
The best candidate understands:
- building drawings and document management in formats such as PDF, Scan, and AutoCAD.
- the technology tools used in modern day business activities, including cloud-based applications.
- client needs, priorities and potential, and how to build relationships.
- DCM’s added value and competitive advantage and how to create business opportunities based on these.
- margin, and how to maximize profitability.
The best candidate:
- has a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field or equivalent experience.
- is proficient in Microsoft Office and how to build reports.
- can manage a pipeline from leads, through objections, to closing.
- is self-motivated, organized, and works independently.
- prepares and presents to all levels within the client organization (oral and written).
- stays current, participating in industry events and educational opportunities.
- has experience working with document management technology.
- has not only sales experience in the medical, civil, utilities, and/or architecture/engineering fields, but also a track record of surpassing sales targets.
- Provides leads to, and collaborates with, the Sales Team.
What we offer:
- Products and services with a proven ROI for our clients.
- An enjoyable casual work environment—you will be part of a team of exceptional people who are focussed, skilled, and know that our services are second to none.
- An established client base.
- Competitive base salary (based on qualifications) with generous sales commission.
Join our team!